Made by a Canadian firm Arizer Tech who also market the Extreme Q and V-Tower vaporizers.
The Arizer Solo Vaporizer is a portable vaporizer that is packed with the latest vaporizer technology. It comes as a conveniently small unit (4.5" height X 1.75" diameter), slipping easily into the pocket like a cell phone.
Don’t be fooled by its compact size however, the Arizer Solo Vaporizer has plenty of extras, making it one of the best equipped portable vapes on the market. Not only is this herbal vaporizer equipped with a ceramic heater and well designed glass mouthpiece, it is one of the only vaporizer units of this size to offer an advanced temperature control feature with 7 presets to meet all of your smoking needs.
Remember vaporization starts as low as 285 °F (140 °C) preset but you are in the honey spot with preset 5 and 6.
The 7 temperature presets range between:
- 122°F (50°C)
- 365°F (185°C)
- 374°F (190°C)
- 383°F (195°C)
- 393°F (200°C)
- 401°F (205°C)
- 410°F (210°C)
The Arizer Solo operates off of a built-in, hi-tech, lithium-ion battery pack (included) and the manufacturers claim it will last for up to 4 hours of continuous use. The rapid charger will fully charge the unit in just 4 hours, giving you enough juice for a day of vaping on the move. There is also a handy automatic shut off feature to save your batteries, this will kick in if the unit is unused for 12 minutes. The ceramic heater will reach full temperature in as little as 2 minutes, another convenient feature in this stylish vaporizer.
The Canadian manufactured Arizer Solo Vaporizer has a nice, well-made feel to it.
There is plenty of attention to detail which makes you suspect that the designers just have to be tokers. The construction is solid, well put together, and made to last. This is backed up by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. The ceramic heater itself comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you want a stylish day-to-day vaporizer that is well made, will meet all of your needs and will last a lifetime, you should take a look at the Arizer Solo Vaporizer.
Arizer Solo Vaporizer Overview:
- Tiny really, The Arizer Solo measures about the size of a soda can and weighs just under 8 oz or around 200 grams
- Direct inhalation style herbal vaporizer with a thick glass straw
- Battery operated but can’t be used while charging
- To save battery power, the unit automatically shuts off after 12 minutes
- 7 preset heating temperatures
- 4 hours continuous use
- 4 hours to charge it with paid charge
- 2 minute heat up time is claimed, we have read more like 3 or 4 minutes
- The Arizer Solo uses a lithium ion battery so doing small top up charges will not harm it
What is in the box:
- Arizer Solo portable vaporizer unit
- A/C wall charger
- 2x Glass mouthpiece diffusing tubes
- Potpourri dishInstruction manual
- Meets UL, EU, and CSA requirements.
- Comes with a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty!
If you would like to find out more about the Arizer Solo Vaporizer or purchase this vaporizer at the lowest price, please visit this site.