Buy Hot Box vaporizer for $149.99
Introducing the Hot Box Vaporizer, a revolutionary multi purpose inhalation device to designed to enhance your herbal vaporizing experience.
It is manufactured by 1 Source Products who are located in California, USA.
Through it’s innovative design the Hot Box is a simple and effective and healthier alternative to conventional methods. Hot Box Vaporizers are available in a variety of designs and colors the patented stone and tile construction & highly engineered ceramic nichrome heating element. Which allows the Hot Box Vaporizer to heat-up and sustain its optimal temperature more efficiently.
Hot Box vaporizers are generally fairly simply made, yet are an effective, solid style of vaporizer. The vaporizers are constructed from tile or stone such as onyx, marble and fossil. Or in colours such as Ebony Mother, Scarlet and Cobalt Blue. The tile boxes are painted in a huge variety of styles including flames, one colours, pictures of girls, spiders, rasta, Rubik’s cube, money… you name it. They certainly offer some funky products, many are one-offs and custom artwork can be requested.
Hot Box herbal vaporizers claim that the stone and tile construction is patented, with part of that patent being a ‘highly engineered heat source allows the Hot Box to heat-up and sustain its optimal temperature more efficiently’.
This vaporizer uses a ‘highly engineered ceramic nichrome heating element’. The Hot Box Vaporizer is used with standard glass vapor whips, or vapor wands as the manufacturer named them. This means that you would use the Hot Box Vaporizer with a glass vapor whip held to the heating element while you enjoyed your vaporizer inhalation.
You can buy the Hot Box vaporizers with the addition of a metal box for safe keeping or simply a ‘Vape pack peace pouch’.
The Hot Box aromatherapy attachment is available. Simply slide the attachment over the glass heat element and fill it about 1/3 full with your choice of incense oil. Do not fill the chamber to full. Wait for the smell of the oils to fill your room, replace the oil when required.
We like the Hot Box vaporizers they are simple and a bit of Californication in design with their wild pictures and stone styles.
Hot Box Vaporizer Usage:
The Hot Box Vaporizer is used with standard glass vapor whips, or vapor wands as the manufacturer named them.
This means that you would use the Hot Box Vaporizer with a glass vapor whip held to the heating element while you enjoyed your refreshing vaporizer inhalation.
Hot Box Vaporizer Style Variety:
The Hot Box Vaporizer is currently offered in the following colors, Ebony Mother, All Rise Scarlet, and Cobalt Blue.
The Hot Box Vaporizers are also available in a variety of stone configurations. These stone Hot Box Vaporizers come in onyx, marble and a plethora of other precious stones.
Hot Box Vaporizer Warranty Information:
- With an iron clad 1 year no hassle warranty on the Hot Box Vaporizer. You can be assured that your getting yourself a quality flavor enhancing vaporizer made and tested with the love one would expect in order to achieve this kind of product.
- If you experienced a problem outside of the 1 year warranty, then you would be able to have your unit refurbished for a nominal charge.
- Warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months. If you experience difficulties with your Hot Box vaporizer outside of the 12 month warranty you are able to claim ‘refurbishment’ for a nominal charge.
Hot Box Vaporizer Custom Artwork:
On special order the Hot Box Vaporizer is available with your own custom artwork. Ever thought of having your name or picture or favorite star put on your favorite devices?
It’s absolutely possible if you can dream we can have it put on the side of your Hot Box Vaporizer.
Hot Box Vaporizer Features:
- Direct inhalation style herbal vaporizer using the wand and tubing
- Mains operated, power cord length is unknown
- Customizable and designed for stealth
- 12 volt capacity (you can use it in a car lighter)
- Static temperature, not adjustable
- Ceramic nichrome heat element
- Tile or stone housing, very sturdy and feels solid and very stable
- Built in the USA we believe
- Looks like a funky box and not a normal vaporizer
- Dimensions are unknown
- Hot Box vaporizers claim that ‘heat up time is approximately 10 minutes for optimal use’ but they also claim it can be used in under four minutes.
If you would like to find out more about the HotBox vaporizer or purchase it at the lowest price, please visit this site.