Buy the Vaporite vaporizer for $94.99
This box type vaporizer was introduced in 2009 by Vaporite Inc. of New York, USA. It is a good basic vaporizer that incorporates digital temperature control with a hands-free glass wand to provide a satisfactory vaporizing experience at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation through an 18mm ground glass wand.
- Portability: This is a table top vaporizer and is not portable.
- Dimensions 5 inches X 5 inches X 7 inches (12.7cm X 12.7cm X 17.8cm). Weight: 3.7lb (1.68kg).
- Power: Mains powered. Models are available at either 110V or 220V.
- Heat source: A ceramic heating element brings the Deluxe up to temperature in just a few minutes.
- Temperature control: Temperature is set by turning a rotary dial. A large and easy to read digital display shows the target temperature in either Celcius or Fahrenheit. As soon as the heating indicator light goes off, the vaporizer vaporizer is ready to use.
- Build: The Vaporite Deluxe is built from solid wood.
- Special features: Vaporite provide an Aromatherapy Bulb which allows this unit to be used to vaporize essential oils.
- Manufacturer: Made in China by Vaporite Inc. of New York.
The Vaporite Deluxe does everything you want from a vaporizer. It delivers thick and flavorsome vapour with accurate temperature control and is presented in a functional and attractive design. It might not be a Volcano, but at the level and price that it is pitched it is a great table-top vaporizer.
- The Vaporite Deluxe comes with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- The warranty is valid only for normal use.
- The warranty is valid only when the vaporizer has been purchased from an authorized reseller.
- The warranty applies to the unit only.
- The Vaporite Deluxe vaporizer is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects and in proper working order when you receive it.
- Turn the rotary dial clockwise until you hear it click. This turns on the unit.
- Use the rotary dial to select your desired temperature level.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the unit to warm-up.
- Grind your herbs finely.
- Pack your ground herbs into the tip of the glass bowl, filling the bowl to around 1/3 full.
- Pack down tightly.
- Slide the whip onto the heating element and leave in place for about 2 minutes.
- Inhale with a long and deep breath.
- You can regulate the density of the vapour by using longer or shorter draws.
- Adjust the temperature gauge to suit your personal preference.
- Beware! The tip of the whip can become extremely hot. Avoid physical contact with the tip of the whip.
- Over-packing will reduce airflow and result in charred or burned material.
If you would like to find out more about the Vaporite Deluxe or purchase it at the lowest price, please click here.