The WISPR has some improvements over the Iolite vaporizer, not least of which is the convenient fuel gauge that allows you to easily see how much fuel is left in the unit at a glance. The WISPR also is cool to the touch, thanks to its outer grill that surrounds the mesh vents to disperse heat. The new WISPR is highly portable. Its light weight (128.6 grams or 4.5 ounces) feels good in the pocket. The folding mouthpiece is retractable, folding neatly into the units into the unit's shell. This vaporizer can be placed on a solid surface like normal, but will work equally well at any angle, which is great for carrying around and using on the move.
Refilling this vaporizer is simplicity itself. Since the WISPR is a butane unit, just like the Iolite, there are no batteries or leads to mess about with. When the gas begins to run low, just refill the unit as you would a lighter. Any butane cartridge will do, although the manufacturer recommends the use of quality gas, 1 can of butane is included with the unit. The WISPR vaporizer will set you back a little more than the Iolite, but we think the additional cost is well worth it. Its smaller size (3.4”x2.8”x1.1”) is more discreet than the Iolite (it could easily be mistaken for a data storage device for example), and the choice of colours is funky and fun. As with the Iolite, the WISPR boasts a long, continuous vaporization time. Oglesby & Butler claim that you can use the WISPR continuously for up to three hours.
In summation, the WISPR is the new and improved version of the Iolite. If budget is an issue for you then stick with the Iolite, you can’t go wrong. But if you can afford it we would recommend upgrading to the WISPR. It’s the next step up in looks, size and functionality. Enjoy.
- The WISPR, designed by San Francisco designer Chris Luomanen of Thing Tank and made by Oglesby & Butler Ltd
- Butane delivery system from the patented flameless gas catalytic heater
- Butane is expelled as harmless water vapor through the escape ports
- Portable, hand held at 4.5 oz / 128 grams
- Dimensions 3.4”x2.8”x1.1”
- Static temperature heating herb to 374 ° F (190 °C) + - 5°
- WISPR vaporizer body is a heat-sink, which means it disperses heat before it can burn your hands
- Manufacturer claims 3 hours usage on one charge
- Color options such as Espresso, Oyster, Grape, Pumpkin, Pistachio
- Butane fuel gauge which is an improvement on the IOLITE
What comes with the WISPR Vaporizer Unit?
- WISPR portable vaporizer unit
- Flexible mouthpiece7-dot filling chamber
- Extra heater mesh screen
- Instruction manualWarranty – the WISPR Vaporizer comes with a full 2 year warranty backed by Oglesby & Butler Ltd.
If you would like to find out more about the WISPR vaporizer or purchase this vaporizer at the lowest price, please visit this site.