It is manufactured by 7th Floor LLC located in Colorado Springs, USA. They use high quality ceramic heaters. Da Buddah’s ceramic heater is made from alumina ceramic. They claim to have tested almost every brand of heater and that theirs is the ‘same crystal structure as a sapphire and ruby after the sintering process.’
The sintering process occurs when the ceramic within the heater is heated to a very high temperature, melts and then hardens again at which point it becomes harder than it was originally.
- Direct inhalation vaporizer using the wand and tubing
- Mains operated vaporizer
- Fully adjustable temperature, however no temperature range is mentioned
- High quality ceramic heater, sintered and made from alumina ceramic
- Anodised aluminium housing and primarily glass whip construction
- Built in the USA
- Oil diffuser ability
- Solid construction
- The Da Buddah vaporizer is offered with a three year manufacturer’s warranty
The Da Buddah heater is made like most heaters of this type by printing a resistor on to a sheet of alumina ceramic. The alumina ceramic is then rolled into the shape you see, a white coloured rod which gets red hot. They claim that cheaper ceramic heaters are constructed by putting nichrome wire in a ceramic tube and then simply capping it with ceramic putty.
This is a solid vaporizer that does the job well. If you have used this vaporizer let us know your thoughts. Is it really good or does it have some faults?
Da Buddha Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer Bag
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer Vapor Whip
- 1 pc. Glass Tipped Custom Stir Tool
- 2 pc. 5/8″ Replacement Screen
- 1 pc. Instruction Manual
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation via ground glass wand.
- Portability: This is a corded, table top unit and as such is not considered portable.
- Dimensions: 6″ x 3.5″ (15cm x 8.75cm).
- Weight: <2lb (<1kg)
- Power: Mains powered, available in 110v or 220v.
- Heat source: Wafer thin, sintered alumina ceramic element.
- Temperature control: Fully adjustable temperature control via rotary knob. No temperature readout on this model.
- Heat up time: <3 minutes.
- Build: Main body is heavy gauge aluminum.
- Accessories: There is a range of accessories available for the Da Buddha including custom wands and mouthpieces, grinders and a carrying case. The Aroma Top is a robust glass dish that fits onto the top of the unit (also works with the SSV) turning this vaporizer into an essential oil diffuser for your room.
- Manufacturer: Made by 7th Floor LLC of Colorado. Constructed in China and assembled in the USA.
- Color options: Basic DBVs are available in black or silver. However, 7th Floor occasionally release limited editions in other colors.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Da Buddha Vaporizer Instructions:
- Before first use run your Da Buddha Vaporizer for 30 minutes at full temperature to burn of any oil or detritus from the factory and packing process. Do this in a well ventilated area.
- Turn back the knob about 1/3 turn. The ideal setting for your own personal tastes can be found through a process of trial and error.
- Grind your mix finely.
- Place your finely ground material into the bowl of the glass hand-piece, filling the bowl about 1/8 full.
- Gently push the wand up to the hole on the glass heater.
- Inhale with steady breaths.
- Sometimes your mix will heat unevenly, use the supplied stirring tool to stir the mix for a more even vaporization.
- Repeat as desired.
Da Buddha Vaporizer Warranty:
- The Da Buddha vaporizer comes with a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Warranty is for normal use only and only valid if purchased from an authorized dealer.
If you would like to find out more about the Da Buddah vaporizer or purchase it at the lowest price, please visit this site.