Exploring different types of e-liquid is an essential part of a rich vaping experience. The wide array of high quality flavors of vape at your disposal means that every vaping session can be an experience designed to offer something new if you so choose. There are different flavors of vape juice to go with every situation and mood you may encounter. We encourage you to get to know the options available to you.
The Different Types of E-Juice Flavors
You may wonder what flavor vapes are there. Here’s the short and sweet (but also refreshing and a bit tart) of it
- Fruit flavors are among the most popular types of vape juice. They run a wide and delightful gamut from candied sweet ones to more realistically fruity refreshing ones. Fruit-flavored e-liquids include apple, banana, peach, mango, citrus fruits, and berries. You may even find some more exotic blends like kiwi or jackfruit to your liking if you’re looking for a bolder flavor profile.
- Menthol vape juice flavors offer a deep and refreshing puff every time. They can range from slightly cool mint to a full-on icy blast and they are a great option for reinvigorating your taste buds and jolting your mouth awake if you are dealing with vaper’s tongue. Favorites include spearmint, peppermint, and straight-up menthol.
- Here we have a more complex type of vape flavoring, capable of evoking a whole taste experience in e-juice form. Be it cheesecake, donuts, cookies or ice cream, we can assure you one of these options will earn a spot in your rotation as soon as you try it. Needless to say, this is the ideal e-juice flavoring to pair with your favorite food.
- Many vapers are former smokers that pivoted towards a less harmful alternative, but they still prefer the familiar taste of tobacco. In fact, tobacco flavoring for vape juice is made using extracts from natural tobacco leaves, which means you don’t get any of the burnt taste present in traditional cigarretes. (1)
How E-Juice Flavors are Blended
Mixing and blending different types of flavors can create brand new and exciting vaping experiences. On the other hand, it is important to put real thought into what can be mixed with what. It is a good idea to take some inspiration from high quality blends you know you love. There’s a reason why the best Elf Bar flavors are that popular after all.
When mixing different flavors of vapes, make sure to use blends that share the same viscosity, that is to say, the same VG/PC ratio. All vape flavors should have that information clearly displayed. You should also plan ahead on how different flavors of vape may combine and what ratio of each to include in order to hit the right notes. Keep in mind that mixing flavor categories is always riskier even if it may yield the more interesting results. (2)
Other Factors to Consider When Choosing E-Juice Flavors
Remember that not only the e-juice flavor extracts but also the nicotine strength of the juice will have an impact on the flavor profile. You may discover that different flavor vapes have vastly different nicotine levels. Keep this in mind when choosing your juices and take the frequency with which you vape into account as well. Juices with less nicotine may be a better option for more frequent vapers or for vapers that partake in longer vaping sessions. Similarly, consider how the vape’s PG vs VG balance relates to what you are looking for. While PG carries flavor better, VG offers a “thicker” mouthfeel. In the end, it’s all about knowing yourself and allowing your tastes to develop naturally as you get to try different types of e-liquid (3) (4)
The different types of vape juice offer different experiences that fit all sorts. Each vaper may find that they are drawn to certain vape juice types, be they fruity, menthol, desserts, tobacco or any one inbetween. Nonetheless, we advise that you stay open to exploring new options and try mixing and matching flavors to create new blends. The flavor extracts for e-liquid are truly uncountable and, if we also take into account nicotine levels and PG/VG ratio, variations are endless. Why not let our creativity run wild?
- “The Difference Between Low-Quality And High-Quality Tobacco E-Liquids”Source:https://blog.vapefuse.com/difference-between-low-quality-and-high-quality-tobacco-e-liquids/
- “Vape Juice Blending: How to Mix E-Liquid” Source: https://vaping101.co.uk/blogs/news/how-to-mix-e-liquid
- “Choosing the Right E-liquid” Source: https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/blog/choosing-the-right-e-liquid
- “How to Vape if You’re a Flavor Chaser” Source: https://www.innokin.com/blog/how-to-vape-if-youre-a-flavor-chaser