How to make Weed Brownies
Making Weed Brownies
If ever there was a classic recipe of the weed world, the pot brownie has to be it. There are a number of variations on this classic theme but the wondrous thing is – they are all easy to make. Follow the directions below – and don’t forget to share!
For really good hash brownies, you should make yourself some cannabis butter first, the reason being that THC isn’t soluble in water; it’s released best in oil or fat of some kind. You can use your marijuana directly in the brownie mix but the results won’t be as good.
How to Make Cannabis Butter
- 1lb/450gms butter or margarine
- 60-70gms of your current favourite marijuana (ground and well-sifted)
- Melt butter in a heavy-bottomed pan
- Stir in the weed
- Let it bubble away until the butter has turned green
- Put butter through a fine sieve/strainer, making sure to squeeze as much butter out as you can
The cooking time will vary depending on a whole variety of factors; the best results are achieved by using a very light simmer, stirring regularly, and patiently waiting for that green coloration.
Keep the strained weed butter in the refrigerator and use in place of standard butter in your usual recipes.
How to Make Weed Brownies
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup/6oz Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence (optional)
- ½ cup/4oz melted marijuana butter or margarine
- ¾ cup/6oz cocoa powder
- ¾ cup/6oz flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F/180°C
- Stir together the eggs, sugar and vanilla
- Add the butter
- Into a separate bowl sift the flour, baking powder and salt
- Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture
- Add nuts (or any other flavoring ingredient you’re using)
- Spread the mixture into greased 8 or 9″ square pan
- Place in the oven and bake at 350°F/180°C for 20-30 minutes
- Cool the brownies before cutting into squares