The Magic Flight Launch Box, manufactured in the USA, it is a portable vaporizer and needs no cords or plugs. Smaller than a bong, it doesn’t require water, and can even be used outdoors in windy conditions.
The Magic Flight Box Vaporizer Features
- Uses batteries – not alkaline
- Comes with 2 AA NiMh batteries
- Ready to use in less than 5 seconds
- No butane or other combustible required
- The dimensions of 2.5” x 1.25” x 0.9” make it discreet in use
- Lifetime warranty
Included with the Magic Flight Box Vaporizer
- 1 x Magic-Flight Launch Box Unit
- 2 x Rechargeable AA NiMh batteries
- 1 x Velvet Kit Storage Bag
- 1 x NiMh AA Battery Charger
- 1 x Magic-Flight Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Acrylic Stem
The Magic Flight Box Vaporizer in Use
- Charge the AA NiMH battery
- Select very dry marijuana and grind as finely as possible
- Fill the trench without tamping
- Push the battery all of the way in
- You can begin to draw (fairly slowly) in about 3 seconds
- After 10 to 20 seconds use remove the battery this is vital. If you leave the battery in your weed will burn and you’ll find yourself smoking and not vaping
- Between hits, shake the box to stir the weed
- Connoisseurs always use a fresh battery
The Magic Flight Box Vaporizer User Comments
- First impressions: WoW! This this is soooo tiny! It’s smaller than I thought. That’s a good thing. Great craftsmanship, I love the design!
- It’s totally silent and leaves no odor behind, which, for a first-time vape owner, is very nice. The Genie is cheaper and simpler, but the stealth quality just isn’t there as it is with the LB (Launch Box).
- So I have 4 batteries and can charge all of them in 15 minutes. Usually I do that once every 1-3 depending on usage.
If you would like to find out more about the Magic Flight Launch Box or purchase this vaporizer, please visit this site.