This is an ever-increasing industry in the online marketing world, so many versions have been produced, created, and recreated to be innovative and appealing to consumers. While many believe the herb is somewhat taboo, the medicinal benefits have become increasingly popular in treating ailments.
For someone new to the game of weed and experiencing a sensation of out of mind euphoria, starting slowly is going to be your best option. If it’s something you want to look into further, progress into other products and techniques.
What is weed then? Well, the in-depth definition can be found here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug) but essentially it is an extract from the marijuana plant that is used for both recreational and medicinal purposes. It alters your mind and thinking and simulates a feeling of being ‘high.’
Why people use marijuana
Each person has their reason for wanting to use or needing to use marijuana, some are for enhancing their experiences in social events or occasions and seeing things from a different perspective, others for medical reasons.
Those who opt for the ‘fun’ side of life tend to take it when visiting say art museums or attending festivals, allowing themselves to fully immerse in the feeling of their surroundings.
The feeling you get from a large puff of a joint can make you more relaxed and calm, taking away anxiety you might have in an important function, or simply being ‘chilled’ with friends watching a film or hanging out. The uses are many and each to their own my granny use to say.
On the medic side of the coin it’s been known that a few intakes of cannabis can significantly relieve someone from pain and nausea caused by severe illness, thus making the pill-taking situation that much easier to handle.
It helps people to relax, take their minds off their illness, and struggles in life, if even for a moment. Extracts such as CBD oil have helped cancer patients manage their sickness and patients have sworn by its positive effects.
5 Benefits of using cannabis
For a more detailed look into weed and its advantages, check out this video on the health effects of cannabis and what medical professionals have to say about its uses. But let us see some of the more popular benefits.
- Pain relief. Because of the chemical compounds that make up the cannabis plant and its extracts, it’s been known to treat and decrease the inflammation causing pain in our bodies. Many cancer patients swear by it.
- Ease depression. Many people show signs of being depressed without even realizing it, they just go about their daily lives. The endocannabinoid compound found in the weed plant helps regulate the body and its mood swings, lessening, and preventing depression.
- People, and especially kids that have ADHD, tend to have trouble focusing on tasks, with the use of cannabis in the form of edibles or oils this is controlled to an extent. It helps them to keep focused for longer periods and not become overwhelmed by their surroundings.
- Seizures and epilepsy. The chemical make-up of the marijuana herb helps regulate the neuron functioning in the brain, controlling the sudden surges that are sent to the neuro system which causes the onset of the attacks.
- More and more older folk have turned to balms and creams containing CBD to relieve them from inflammation in joints and the pain associated with it.
If these treatments sound like they could work for you, then, in my opinion, I’d say why not give it a go? Antibiotics and all these pills can be an unwanted effort if having to take them constantly and daily, and frankly quite a headache.
So where to buy trusted marijuana products? If you want a reliable and trusted source, have a look at the Canadian Green Society for products that offer quality and variety. They have items for beginners to seasoned users, as you grow in your knowledge so you will in your experimentalism.
This is a journey I’d say everyone should try and experience at least once in their lives, an outer body soul search, and who knows perhaps the feeling you’ve always been looking for. Think big, think green.