The Vision Spinner 2 Battery is one of the most popular variable voltage vape battery available in the market. Vision Spinner 2 is made for e-cigarettes and is perfect for beginners. Spinner 2 is the second and upgraded version of the earlier one. It features a remarkable capacity of 1600 mAh. Along with that, it also offers a voltage range of 3.3 – 4.8 V. You can adjust the voltage output by rotating the dial located on the bottom.
The Spinner 2 is a sleek and lightweight handheld pen battery which four output options. The battery can be charged via a USB charger. However, the product doesn’t come with a charger. You’d have to buy it separately.
The top of the battery features cone threading and 510 threading. Therefore, it can be used with threaded tanks and 510 threaded tanks. It is compatible with both 510/ eGo atomizers and cartomizers. It is excellent for people who love vaping on-the-go because you can charge it with a USB charger.
Another great feature of the Vision Spinner 2 battery is that it includes a battery indicator button. It turns white when the battery is completely charged. The indicator is blue when the half battery is left. It will turn orange when less than 30% battery is left. Therefore, it is a great way to find out when you have to recharge your device.
The style and performance of this device are unbeatable. It has a long lifespan. The upgraded PCD circuitry makes the battery even more amazing.
Other than this, the mechanism of this battery is pretty much the same as of other vaporizer batteries. You’d have to press the power button five times in rapid succession to lock or unlock the battery.
Pros of The Vision Spinner 2 Battery:
- Compatible with both 510/ eGo connections
- 1600 mAh capacity
- Weighs only 75 grams
- Sleek and slim pen battery
- Available in a variety of colors – red, purple, blue, black, and rainbow colors
- Features a battery indicator button
- Lock and unlock the battery feature. You can simply lock or unlock by pressing a button five times.
- Latest and upgraded battery cell
- Spin dial
- Variable voltage (3.3 to 4.8V)
- Four power levels – 3.3V, 3.8V, 4.3V, and 4.8V
- Built-in short circuit protection feature
Cons of The Vision Spinner 2 Battery
- The charger is not included. You’d have to buy it separately. A USB charger with 420 mAh is required for charging of the Spinner 2. The output of the wall adapter needs to be 500 mA. Keep in mind that the device might get damaged if you use the non-standard chargers.
- The Spinner 2 takes about 6 hours to charge completely.
How can you use the Vision Spinner 2 Battery?
- The first step is to attach the atomizer to the battery. Turn it until you feel it is tight and secured. After that, you can adjust the voltage output.
- Press the power button five times and turn on the device.
- The device is ready when the light flashes. You can start vaping now.