The new Vapir NO2 digital portable vaporizer is the latest offering from US vaporizer maestros Vapir inc.Based in California, Vapir have been in the vaporizer business since 1997, which is practically forever in such a young industry. With a good track record and several successful products under their belt, the new Vapir NO2 vaporizer has been eagerly awaited.
So, what does it do?
For starters, the Vapir NO2 vaporizer is designed in-house by Vapir. They wanted to add a decent portable model to their range and this is the result. By making the model digital, Vapir have eliminated the need for butane or naked flames inside the unit, and this leads to a far superior vaporizing experience.
Another important feature of the Vapir NO2 vaporizer is the super accurate, patented digital temperature read out. The research Vapir did into current, flame lit models on the market told them that end users had no clear way of telling whether the chamber temperature was incinerating or vaporizing. To inhale smoke from a vaporizer is a complete, and somewhat ironic, waste of time and money, and Vapir sought to put that right. The digital temperature readout on the Vapir NO2 vaporizer is accurate to within 2-5 degrees, giving the user total control.
So let’s have a quick look at all of the features of the Vapir NO2 vaporizer:
- Very easy to use
- Rapid heat up of the chamber means no hanging around waiting for the unit to be ready
- Internal fully rechargeable battery
- Preset memory function allows you to store your favourite temperature
- Steel encased brass heating element delivers a completely clean heat for a fresh and dense vapor
- Digital temperature control and display for pinpoint temperature accuracy
- Digital readout works in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Recharge battery at the same time as vaporizing
- Compact size makes for superior portability (approximately 8” x 1.5” or 20cm x 4cm)
- Full 12 month warranty as standar
The Hammer Portable Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 Power (and charging) cord
- 1 X-Tip mouthpiece
- 1 Wire cleaning brush
- 1 Matrix tube attachment
- 2 Bamboo cleaning sticks
- 1 Herbal scooping cup
- 4 Additional mesh screens + 2 mesh screens already installed
Many of these accessories are sold as extras with other, comparable portable vaporizer units.
So, any downsides to the Vapir NO2 portable vaporizer?
Just a couple of small points. The filling and emptying between usages can be a bit of a pain. The Vapir NO2 vaporizerrequires you to empty it between sessions as you are not supposed to load the unit until full temperature has been reached. This means if you don’t finish your mix in one go, you have to empty it out before the next session.
Also, you can only get 4 or 5 uses per fully charged battery, which means that, if you are a heavy consumer or with a group of people, it is not quite as truly portable as it could be.
But these negative points are far outweighed by the positives, and with a price tag that is considerably under $200, the Vapir NO2 digital portable vaporizeris worth considering when looking for a new portable vaporizer.