Buy Vapman Vaporizer for $89.99
The Vapman Vaporizer is specific, to say the least. The vapor that comes out of this bad boy is a bit jaw dropping. It is robust, flavorful and clean so there will be no coughing, sore throat or pain in your lungs. Naturally, this vaporizer comes in two models – basic and classic. The difference is the mica heat shield that was manufactured with the sole purpose of preventing overheating. The mica heat shield can only be found in the classic model so you’ll have to step up your game if you want high quality vapor.
The Vapman Vaporizer was made in Switzerland. Needless to say, Swiss craftsmanship and innovation is well known throughout the world so the precision and dedication that went into this device is no different. The device itself is very easy to use and even easier to maintain. That doesn’t mean you can run it over with a truck but it does mean it won’t break if you drop it from a reasonable height.
The Vapman Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Filter
- 1 x Heating “Pan”
- 1 x Handle Ring
- 1 x Body
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Inhalation method: Direct Draw
- Portability: Portable
- Dimensions: 2 x 8 x 5 in. (5.08 x 20.32 x 12.7 cm)
- Power: Vapman Lighter
- Temperature control: Automatic
- Heat up time: Fast
- Build: Durable materials
- Accessories: Various accessories included
- Manufacturer: Element Medical LTD
- Color options: Available in Forest Green Case, Bordeaux Case, Gold Yellow Case, and Ocean Blue Case
- Warranty: 1 year
Vapman Vaporizer Instructions
- Open the container by pressing on the sides and carefully drawing the two halves apart.
- Take out the middle section by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Insert the funnel tube so that the herbs do not get stuck to the edge and are later burnt off.
- Fill the herbs as far as the edge of the pan so that the air can circulate freely (if it’s too full it will not work properly).
- Take the funnel tube out again and remove any excess herbs from the edge of the pan.
- When heating the vaporizer, hold it only by the handle ring and when inhaling only use jet flame lighters (the herbs should only be roasted, not burnt).
- Touch the apex of the copper pan with the tip of the flame jet. The length of time required for the heating will depend on the size of the flame.
- After heating, inhale deeply and gently through the mouthpiece (no longer than 15 seconds).
Vapman Vaporizer Warranty
- The Vapman Vaporizer comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering the unit under normal use.
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only.
Should your order arrive and your Vapman Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge.
If you would like to find out more about the Vapman Vaporizer or purchase it at the lowest price, please visit this site.