The Aluminum Vapor Bat is brought to you by VaporGenie of Virginia, USA. VaporGenie gave us the original VaporGenie pipe which was one of the first vaporizers on the market.
Just like the classic VaporGenie pipe, the Aluminum Vapor Bat vaporizer operates by heating a ceramic filter with a lighter. This provides instant heat whilst keeping the flame away from your mix and avoiding combustion.
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation via the metal mouthpiece.
- Portability: This is a portable vaporizer that fits easily into the palm. It can be carried in any bag, purse or pocket.
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches (11.4cm) X 7/8 inch (2.3cm) diameter. Weight: 2oz (57 grams).
- Power: The Aluminum Bat vaporizer is heated utilizing a lighter. No batteries or leads.
- Heat source: A lighter is applied through a hole on the side of the vaporizer, allowing you to see the flame for better control.
- Temperature control: Temperature control with this unit is governed by the application of the flame. Optimum operating temperature and control are learned through experience and habitude.
- Build: Constructed from aluminum.
- Accessories: VaporGenie offers a range of accessory lighter and grinders to go with this unit.
- Manufacturer: Manufactured by VaporGenie in the USA.
- 1 pc. Aluminum Vapor Bat VG Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Aluminum Vapor Bat VG Vaporizer Instruction Manual
The Aluminum Bat vaporizer is a beautifully engineered vaporizer that is simple yet functional. Having to regulate your temperature can seem like a drag to those accustomed to electronic vaporizers, but thousands of happy vapers will disagree with you. This vaporizer is a step up for pipe smokers and a good introduction to vaporizing. Anybody happy with a classic VaporGenie pipe, and there are many of you, will love this.
I was reluctant to buy this at first as the pictures made it look too bulky lol. But when I got it I was very happy. It looks very disguised and fits easily in my pocket. It works well although getting the temperature right took a while. It cost half the price of most portable vapes and I’ll be sticking with it for a while.
I love the look of this. It is beautiful and is easy to stash away. I bought it to replace a bong and this is much better. I’ll never go back to bonging! It is easy to clean and easy to use. I recommend tilting it towards the flame for more control.
- The Aluminum Vapor Bat comes with a manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- The heating element comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The warranty is valid only for normal use.
- The warranty is valid only when the vaporizer has been purchased from an authorized reseller.
- The Aluminum Vapor Bat vaporizer is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects and in proper working order when you receive it. If it is not, notify your dealer within 7 days of receipt.
- Unscrew the top from the base of the vaporizer.
- Fill the aluminum filling chamber with your mix. Be careful not to over fill or pack too tightly as this will restrict the air flow and prevent the vaporizer from functioning correctly.
- Screw the top back on.
- Inhale smoothly and constantly through the mouthpiece while applying a flame to the ceramic filter via the flame intake hole. Hold the lighter so that the flame is drawn down inside the hole.
- DO NOT allow the flame to touch the ceramic filter.