Buy the Iolite portable vaporizer for $155.99
It is manufactured by Oglesby & Butler who have been creating gas powered tools since 1984 and are located in Carlow, Republic of Ireland.
The iolite vaporizer is a small, hand held vaporizer of mainly plastic (zenite) construction with a stainless steel herb chamber. The iolite is regarded as one of the best portable vaporizers on the market with 1000s sold in just a couple of years.
The Wispr vaporizer is the new and improved model to the Iolite vaporizer produced by the same manufacturer.
The iolite vaporizer only uses FDA approved food and medical grade plastics. This adheres to the ISO: 9001 -2001 quality guidelines.
The iolite uses a similar temperature controller to the Volcano vaporizer.
The iolite has a patented flameless gas catalytic conversion heating system and thermostatic temperature gauge. You fill the iolite with gas just like you would with a refillable gas lighter. Then once the iolite is switched on it initiates a catalytic reaction between butane and oxygen, to give heat, it is claimed, within 45 seconds.
The catalytic conversion makes the gas become completely inert; there is an exhaust system in place to expel any leftover butane simply as water.
- Direct inhalation vaporizer direct from the small straw
- Portable, hand held only 2.8 oz / 81 grams
- Static temperature, not adjustable
- Plastic (zenite), stainless steel
- Stainless steel mouthpiece
- Heat system is via butane, no heat element as such
- Built in Ireland
- No batteries but requires gas refills like a refillable lighter would. iolite recommend using gas refills from lighter brands: Vector, Colibri, Newport, Dunhill, Braun, Xikar, and Power with ’5x refined’ being the best quality – these cost about $10 for a 320 ml bottle.
- Use time is claimed to be 120 minutes per refill
- Patented design www.faqs.org/patents/app/20100024834
- The iolite herbal vaporizer offered by Oglesby & Butler comes with a two year warranty
iolite claim that there is a thermostatically controlled bi-metal (what is bi-metal?) regulator which maintains a consistent temperature of 374 ° F (190 °C).
iolite claim that 374 ° degrees Fahrenheit (190 ° degrees centigrade) is the perfect temperature for vaporizing “your blend” but we would suggest that the lack of temperature control could be an issue and we know that marijuana, or more specifically cannabinoids, will usually begin to vaporize at 285 °F (140 °C) through to 392 °F (200 °C).
The iolite cordless vaporizer is truly a portable vaporizer. It lasts up to two hours on a single refill and is made by a company with 25 years’ experience in the ‘gas tools’ industry.
If you would like to find out more about the Iolite portable vaporizer or purchase this vaporizer at the lowest price, please visit this site.