For medicinal herbs, 350 degrees Fahrenheit is perfect. It uses a variable speed fan that runs in three speeds: slow, medium and fast. The fan speed control uses a three-way toggle switch. The unit heats up extremely fast; approximately 15-30 seconds to heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with the fan running at medium speed.
The unit does not come shipped with the balloon inflation kit so I ordered this separately when I ordered the Vapir One Vaporizer. I highly recommend the balloon kit. It works fantastic and the effects of various herbs are great! I have no complaints in this area. Matter of fact, I get better results from using the Vapir One vaporizer with a balloon than using a pipe or a water pipe.
The balloons fill up at full fan speed in approximately 30 seconds or so. They are also reusable. They are made of a highly durable mylar-like plastic and they are flavored mint to cover up the initial new plastic taste when you first use them.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Features:
- Three Fan Speeds Allows for Specific Air Flow Control
- Key/Lock Mechanism Allows For Authorized Usage Only
- When Locked, Vaporizer Will Not Function w/o Unlocking It
- Revolutionary Quartz Crystal Heating Element – Heats Up Faster!
- With the Optional Inflation Kit, You Can Inflate Vapor Balloons in UNDER 2 MINUTES!!!
- Digital Back Lit Display – Allows for Exact Vaporization Temperatures
- Fully Featured in Both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- 2 Empty Herb Disks
- 1 Free Jaguar Sample Disk
- Tube Attachment plus X-Tip
- Users Manual
- Small Plastic Tool
- Inflation Kit Not Included