The Stealth II was released by Vaporfection in 2007. Hand-built at their Florida plant, the Stealth II is a high-quality vaporizer for those who like to take their vaping seriously. As we have come to expect from all Vaporfection models, this unit has excellent functionality wrapped up in a high-end finish.
The Stealth II sits at the top end of the Vaporfection range and is a hands-free, box style, fan-assisted vaporizer that is easy to use and is packed with the latest features.
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation with assisted airflow via glass whip, medical-grade tubing, and a large glass mouthpiece.
- Portability: This is a corded tabletop model and is not considered portable.
- Power: Mains powered, 110V. 220V models are available for Europe.
- Heat source: The Stealth II uses Vaporfection’s patented glass element and has a 100% glass vapor path. Glass heating elements are the cleanest method of vaporizing, ensuring a toxin-free vapor.
- Temperature control: Temperature is controlled digitally via a simple push-button interface. The learning curve is simple and intuitive. The unit comes with a factory preset optimum temperature, allowing you to plug and go. Adjustments to suit your taste can be made and the memory function will allow you to return to them instantly.
- Build Hand built in the USA with aluminum housing.
- Accessories: Vaporfection’s innovative Aqua Vape In-Line Filter is available to fit the Stealth II. This novel whip attachment water cools your vapor for a superior vaporizing experience.
- Manufacturer: Manufactured by Vaporfection in Palm Beach, Florida.
- 1 pc. VaporFection Stealth II Vaporizer Base
- 1 pc. VaporFection Stealth II Vaporizer Vapor Whip
- 2 pc. .725 Vapor Whip Screens
- 1 pc. VaporFection Instruction Manual
The Vaporfection Stealth II is a top of the range vaporizer that compares favorably with the Volcano and other high-end models. This vaporizer is a joy to use and is one of the best vaporizer models available on the market. The price tag might seem a bit steep, but you get what you pay for. If you are a hardcore vaper and have the money to spare, you could do worse than treat yourself to one of these.
I’ve had my Stealth II for years now and it runs as good as new. The quality of the unit and the vapor it gives are outstanding. The flavor is amazing! I love that it is the US-built and would highly recommend it.
This is the perfect vaporizer for me. I’m not bothered about having a balloon facility, I just wanted a good quality model. I did some research and read the reviews and was swung by this one. And the reviews weren’t wrong. I couldn’t be happier. It heats up quick and the temperature recall saves me any messing about.
- The Vaporfection Stealth II comes with a 36-month manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- The warranty is valid only for normal use.
- The warranty is valid only when the vaporizer has been purchased from an authorized reseller.
- The Vaporfection Stealth II vaporizer is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects and in proper working order when you receive it. If it is not Vaporfection will provide a replacement. Contact your dealer within 7 days.
- Note: The Vaporfection Stealth II is fitted with an anti-tamper device. Opening the unit will void the warranty.
- The Stealth II comes with a factory preset that makes it easy to use.
- Plug the unit into the mains and turn the red-lighted power switch to the up position.
- The vaporizer is preset for the optimum vaporizing temperature, allow a couple of minutes for the unit to heat up.
- The LED color light will illuminate when the unit is at the desired temperature. The light will go on and off during usage as the vaporizer regulates the optimum temperature. This is normal.
- The fan will turn on once the set temperature has been reached.
- Insert the tubing into the vapor whip and load the glass chamber no more than 1/3 full by sucking up the mix through the whip.
- Insert the glass whip into the heating chamber.
- Inhale with long, even breaths. Experiment with your inhalations to achieve the desired effect.
- To change the factory preset to suit your tastes you should carry out the following steps…….
- Press the P button on the temperature controller and hold until SP flashes, to adjust the temperature – press and hold the up button for a stronger vapor or the down button for a lighter vapor. The temperature will change by a maximum of 2 degrees at a time.
- Your new target temperature will be displayed as SP1. Press the P button until SP2 flashes and enter the new target temperature. Press P again to save it as your new preset.
- Turn off the unit after use, although if left on, the Stealth II safety feature will shut off automatically.
- It is good practice to clean your vaporizer periodically by blowing clean air into the front and back of your unit to keep it dust-free.