Buy Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer for $79.99
The Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer is brought to you by the Wulf Mods Crew. If you want a portable vaporizer that provides great functionality and is reliable in pretty much every sense of the word, then it is probably a good idea to get one of these as soon as possible. Probably the best thing about this vaporizer is that it is all encompassing, meaning it will work flawlessly with oils, waxes and dried buds. In other words, feel free to go nuts with your THC and hash oils, THC waxes and marijuana nuggets of any kind (as long as it’s quality bud we’re talking about here).
The Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer boasts a user-friendly design, which is great because it was built out of stainless steel. The ceramic heater will heat up in 90 seconds and the Li-Ion battery will provide you with an hour of continuous use, and that required only a two-hour charge. In terms of temperature settings, this bad boy is not exactly completely automated, which is not a bad thing at all. Feel free to choose between three settings ((360F (182C) up to 420F (215C)).
The Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer is very easy to use and even easier to maintain. Look, without any doubt, this vaporizer will stone the living hell out of you and your lungs and throat will be grateful for it. The vapor quality is spectacular and the functionality was truly taken into account when they were designing this device. Two thumbs up!
The Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x Wulf Mods Tundra portable vaporizer
- 1 x USB charger
- 1 x Filter
- 4 x Mouthpiece tips
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Inhalation method: Direct Draw
- Portability: Portable
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 in. (13.97 x 1.27 cm)
- Power: Battery
- Temperature control: Wattage can be adjusted
- Heat up time: 90 seconds
- Build: Sleek plastic outer
- Accessories: Various accessories included
- Manufacturer: Wulf Mods
- Color options: Available in black and red
- Warranty: 1 year on vaporizer, 90 days on battery
Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer Instructions
- Remove the top cap to expose the filling chamber.
- Remove the filling canister and fill it with your desired dry blend, wax or oil.
- Re-attach the canister and close the cap.
- Turn the unit on using the power button.
- Select your desired temperature by pressing and holding the power button.
- Wait for the red light to turn green, which indicates the vaporizer is ready for use.
- Start taking slow and steady draws.
Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer Warranty
- The Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering the unit under normal use.
- The battery is covered by a separate 90-day warranty.
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only.
- Should your order arrive and your Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge.
If you would like to find out more about the Wulf Mods Tundra Vaporizer or purchase it at the lowest price, please visit this site.